Dhwanwantari Nursing College Bangalore Admission, Fee Structure
Dhwanwantari College is aimed at encouraging students to welcome new ideas and support for academic freedom. This in return makes open discussion and open inquiry possible. The college believes that a student should not compromise when it comes to career and future and for this, the college supports the student in every possible manner.
A student studying in this college should have the privilege of being placed in highly recognized firms, hospitals, government sectors, and overseas firms, etc. And just to make this possible the college also focuses on clinical expertise learning.
The main objective of Dhwanwantari nursing college is
- Help students in achieving self adequacy in courses like graduation, post-graduation, G.N.M.
- Availing high-quality practical knowledge in all the courses of nursing along with superior demonstration.
- T0 develops a pattern of teaching for postgraduate and undergraduate nursing education.
Dhwanwantari nursing college Outline
Admission Helpline: +91-9535726644.
The college is located at a place which could be easily reached from the airport, railway station, and bus stand. For your guidance, I have mentioned the distance from all three locations.
Airport: – From the airport, the college is located at a distance of 20.2 KM which can be easily reached in a time period of 43 minutes.
Railway station: – The College is located at a distance of 15.5 KM from the railway station and this distance could be covered in a time period of 42 minutes.
Bus stand: – Again the college is situated very near to the bus stand. The distance of 16KM can be covered in a time of 43 minutes.
So a person can avail of the facility of lectures by going to college using any mode of transportation.
Want to Join this College?
Get Upto 60% Scholarship
The college offers multiple courses and these courses keep the ability to make the future of a student shine. Below are the lists of courses which can be availed in this college.
Basic BSC Nursing
The four years graduation program offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science in Bangalore. The basic B.Sc. course consists of four academic years to provide general and professional education. Below is the eligibility criteria to take admission in this course is
- The Health and moral character of the candidate should be good.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should obtain a pass result in the pre-university examination or similar. The university should be recognized by “The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science”.
- Marks obtained in the pre-university exam should be a minimum of 45% in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology.
Below are a few of the main objectives of the course
- The course by this college helps in determining the need for professional development.
- Apply knowledge from the behavioral and biological science, humanities in well functioning as a nurse.
- It helps in proper and effective functioning with the members of the health community and team, where a candidate can apply knowledge of human communication skills and relations in their work.
- Giving nursing care to maintain the best health level.
- Arranging suitable action to meet nursing needs.
- Observe the nursing need of clients from birth to death.
- Observe competency in giving health care to sick people.
Below are the aim and objectives offered by the course?
Aim of the course
- The courses help candidates in developing the ability to co-ordinate and co-operate with the health team members in the promotion of rehabilitation and health; prevention of disease in every aspect.
- To deliver as a base for specialization and professional education in nursing.
- To prepare students to keep pace with the new technological and professional developments and using this knowledge for providing nursing care service.
- This course enables candidates to perform like an efficient member of the health care team.
- It also motivates in beginning with the competencies for the initial level in all types of health care settings.
Below are the objectives of pursuing an M.Sc. nursing course from Josco College.
- The course encourages commitment and accountability to lifelong learning which increases the improvement of quality care.
- The course prepares nursing graduates who are equipped professionally, socially motivated, self-directed, and creative.
- After doing this course a candidate can function as specialist nurse practitioners, investigators, consultants, administrators, and educations, etc.
Facilities in Dhwanwantari nursing college
Facilities provided by Dhwanwantari College of nursing are very different. The facilities are arranged with the feedback and suggestions of alumni, and below are a few of the useful facilities provided by this college.
- Transportation facility: They also provide transportation services for a patient from any place to hospitals.
- Canteens and eating places: All the canteens, mess and other eating places on the campus are very hygienic. They are cleaned properly and the people who cook food are trained to follow good hygiene practices.
- Classrooms: Classrooms are of good ventilation and are equipped with good furniture and other facilities.
- Hostels: Looking at the privacy and security factor, Dhwanwantari College has separate boys and girls hostel. Girls hostel have a separate market area where girls can purchase common items even after the closing time of the main hostel gate.
- Library: Library facility is a must in all the colleges. Looking at this factor, Dhwanwantari college has a big library where students can read any book from course books to novels, magazines, etc. Hostels also have the provision of the library where girls can do late-night studies separately.
- Hospital facility: Campus has its own hospital where medical services can be availed by anyone at any point in time. The hospital has well-experienced doctors.
- Faculty: Dhwanwantari has a very well qualifies faculty with lots of doctorates, experienced teachers. They are very professional inexperienced in delivering their knowledge. Also, they have very innovative teaching skills.
Departments and Faculties
All the faculty members of the college are well educated and are aimed to provide good knowledge to their students. They are well equipped with good study material and share is shared with the student for gaining valuable knowledge.
After going through the details given above the students who have to take admission to the Dhwanwantari college must be thinking about the admission procedure in the college. Below is the admission procedure which should be followed to take admission in the college.
- First of all the student has to fill the admission form provided on the website of the college. The same could be availed physically by going to college and purchasing it.
- The form should be submitted to the college before the deadline.
- Proper counseling is done and the seat is allotted as per that only.
Also, there is an eligibility criterion for taking admission in Dhwanwantari College. Candidates who are not meeting the criteria are not allowed to take admission in the college.
- Previous qualified examination for 4 years program should be from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- A person should have a minimum score of 45% in the previous course.
- A person should have good health
- A person should have good moral character
- The age of a person should be 17 years on or before 31st December on the date of admission.
For taking admission to Dhwanwantari College one has to visit the website or the college itself. There they have to buy the prospectus by giving a certain amount of money.
In prospectus they can get details about college, course, placements, alumni experience, faculty, etc. on the basis of a prospectus, only a student can decide if they have to take admission in the college or not. Because of this reason, our prospectus is well versed in all the valuable details and we also have a special FAQ section, which is aimed at clearing all the doubts of candidates.
Following the procedure, a candidate has to fill the admission form with all the necessary details. These details include the specialization they want to choose in the future, previous academic marks, their interest, name, address, email ID, phone number, etc.
After filling the form completely, the student has to attach self-attested copies of the required documents. Then the student has to submit the form before the due date.
Eligibility for Admission
For availing admission in this college, a person should follow below eligibility criteria
- They should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent.
- They should have a good academic score of minimum 45%.
- They should have good moral and physical character.
- The health of the candidate should be good.
Documents for Admission
The below documents are required at the time of admission. A candidate should keep these documents ready if they are obtaining admission to Dhwanwantari College of nursing, Bangalore.
- Caste certificate (in case if the candidate is making any claim).
- 6 – 10 passport size photographs.
- Conduct certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered practitioner.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- 10 + 2 or equivalent marks card.
- SSLC or equivalent examination card.
Dhwanwantari nursing college Fee Structure
The fee of Dhwanwantari College of nursing is less in comparison to other nursing colleges. The college gives an opportunity to study various courses; few of them are of short duration while the other is full-time courses. As per these criteria, the fee structure of all the courses varies
Government of Karnataka is following a new scholarship program in their all colleges. The scholarship amount is not provided to all the students however, with lots of hard work and good scores in exams a student can become eligible for the scholarship.
For obtaining the scholarship a candidate needs to fill the form of scholarship which they can obtain from admin department. In the form they have to fill below fields
- Marks obtained in the semester
- Year of joining college
- And other admission related details.
Ranking and Reputation
The college posses a good reputation and it is all because of the facilities provided by the college. The ranking of the college is on the top most level because the college is having a record of 100% placement service and the campus area is equipped with lots of good amenities.
The college is well versed in placing its students in good firms, hospitals and medical companies. To fulfill this college is having tie-up with well-reputed hospitals that come every year for the placements. A candidate has to clear various placement rounds for getting placed in a company.
No. of Rooms
No. of Rooms
In the above post, I have mentioned all the required information needed to take admission in Dhwanwantari Nursing College, Bangalore. The source of obtaining information is both online and offline mode which also includes reviews of the survey by students studying in the college, and faculty, etc.
If anyone reading the post is having any queries regarding admission procedure or any other stuff related to college, please feel free to contact us on +91-9535726644.
If you are amazed at the given information and are willing to take admission here, kindly share the information with your friends also so that they can also get the taste of this amazing college. Also if you want to share any valuable information with us kindly do the same in the comment section.
If you are a student of this college please do submit a review below which will help students choose the college wisely.
Dhwanwantari nursing college REVIEWS
Share this college with your friends!