|Apply for Admission 2022-23
Dhwanwantari College is aimed at encouraging students to welcome new ideas and support academic freedom. This in return makes open discussion and open inquiry possible. The college believes that a student should not compromise when it comes to career and future and for this, the college supports the student in every possible manner.
A student studying in this college should have the privilege of being placed in highly recognized firms, hospitals, government sectors, overseas firms, etc. And just to make this possible the college also focuses on clinical expertise learning.
The main objective of Dhwanwantari nursing college is
- Help students in achieving self adequacy in courses like graduation, post-graduation, G.N.M.
- Availing high-quality practical knowledge in all the courses of nursing along with superior demonstration.
- T0 develops a pattern of teaching for postgraduate and undergraduate nursing education.
Table of Contents
- College Overview
- Courses Available
- Facilities in Dhwanwantari nursing college
- Departments and Faculties
- Hostel Facility
- Eligibility for Admission
- Documents for Admission
- Dhwanwantari nursing college Fee Structure
- Ranking and Reputation
- Scholarship Details
- Contact Details
- Ownership Type: Private.
- No. of Faculties: 150.
- Campus Area: 10 acres.
- Founded Year: 2003.
- Approved by: INC.
- No. of Students: 450.
- BSc Nursing.
- MSc Nursing.
The college offers multiple courses and these courses keep the ability to make the future of a student shine. Below are the lists of courses which can be availed in this college.
Basic BSC Nursing
The four years graduation program is offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science in Bangalore. The basic B.Sc. course consists of four academic years to provide general and professional education. Below are the eligibility criteria to take admission in this course is
- The Health and moral character of the candidate should be good.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should obtain a pass result in the pre-university examination or similar. The university should be recognized by “The Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science”.
- Marks obtained in the pre-university exam should be a minimum of 45% in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biology.
Below are a few of the main objectives of the course
- The course by this college helps in determining the need for professional development.
- Apply knowledge from the behavioural and biological science, and humanities in well functioning as a nurse.
- It helps in proper and effective functioning with the members of the health community and team, where a candidate can apply knowledge of human communication skills and relations in their work.
- Giving nursing care to maintain the best health level.
- Arranging suitable action to meet nursing needs.
- Observe the nursing need of clients from birth to death.
- Observe competency in giving health care to sick people.
Below are the aim and objectives offered by the course?
Aim of the course
- The courses help candidates in developing the ability to co-ordinate and co-operate with the health team members in the promotion of rehabilitation and health; prevention of disease in every aspect.
- To deliver as a base for specialization and professional education in nursing.
- To prepare students to keep pace with the new technological and professional developments and use this knowledge for providing nursing care services.
- This course enables candidates to perform like efficient members of the health care team.
- It also motivates in beginning with the competencies for the initial level in all types of health care settings.
Below are the objectives of pursuing an M.Sc. nursing course from Josco College.
- The course encourages commitment and accountability to lifelong learning which increases the improvement of quality care.
- The course prepares nursing graduates who are equipped professionally, socially motivated, self-directed, and creative.
- After doing this course a candidate can function as a specialist nurse practitioner, investigator, consultant, administrator, education, etc.
Facilities in Dhwanwantari nursing college
The facilities provided by Dhwanwantari College of nursing are very different. The facilities are arranged with the feedback and suggestions of alumni, and below are a few of the useful facilities provided by this college.
- Transportation facility: They also provide transportation services for a patient from any place to hospitals.
- Canteens and eating places: All the canteens, mess, and other eating places on the campus are very hygienic. They are cleaned properly and the people who cook food are trained to follow good hygiene practices.
- Classrooms: Classrooms are of good ventilation and are equipped with good furniture and other facilities.
- Hostels: Looking at the privacy and security factor, Dhwanwantari College has separate boys and girls’ hostels. Girls’ hostel have a separate market area where girls can purchase common items even after the closing time of the main hostel gate.
- Library: A library facility is a must in all colleges. Looking at this factor, Dhwanwantari college has a big library where students can read any book from course books to novels, magazines, etc. Hostels also have the provision of a library where girls can do late-night studies separately.
- Hospital facility: The campus has its own hospital where medical services can be availed by anyone at any point in time. The hospital has well-experienced doctors.
- Faculty: Dhwanwantari has a very well-qualified faculty with lots of doctorates, and experienced teachers. They are very professional and inexperienced in delivering their knowledge. Also, they have very innovative teaching skills.
Departments and Faculties
All the faculty members of the college are well educated and are aimed to provide good knowledge to their students. They are well equipped with good study material and share is shared with the student for gaining valuable knowledge.
- No. of Rooms -250.
- Maximum Capacity – 750.
- Facilities – Wifi, Security, Canteen.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.5000 /month.
- No. of Rooms – 200.
- Maximum Capacity – 400.
- Facilities – Security, Games, Wifi, Cafeteria.
- Hostel Fees – Rs.5000 /month.
Eligibility for Admission
For availing admission to this college, a person should follow the below eligibility criteria
- They should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent.
- They should have a good academic score of a minimum of 45%.
- They should have good moral and physical character.
- The health of the candidate should be good.
Documents for Admission
The below documents are required at the time of admission. A candidate should keep these documents ready if they are obtaining admission to Dhwanwantari College of nursing, Bangalore.
- Caste certificate (in case if the candidate is making any claim).
- 6 – 10 passport-size photographs.
- Conduct certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered practitioner.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- 10 + 2 or equivalent marks card.
- SSLC or equivalent examination card.
Dhwanwantari nursing college Fee Structure
- GNM – 90000/year.
- BSc Nursing – 100000/year.
- MSc Nursing – Rs.78000/year.
The fee of Dhwanwantari College of nursing is less in comparison to other nursing colleges. The college gives an opportunity to study various courses; few of them are of short duration while the other is full-time courses. As per these criteria, the fee structure of all the courses varies.
Ranking and Reputation
The college possesses a good reputation and it is all because of the facilities provided by the college. The ranking of the college is on the topmost level because the college is having a record of 100% placement service and the campus area is equipped with lots of good amenities.
The college is well versed in placing its students in good firms, hospitals, and medical companies. To fulfil this college is having tie-up with well-reputed hospitals that come every year for the placements. A candidate has to clear various placement rounds for getting placed in a company.
The government of Karnataka is following a new scholarship program in all colleges. The scholarship amount is not provided to all the students however, with lots of hard work and good scores in exams a student can become eligible for the scholarship.
For obtaining the scholarship a candidate needs to fill out the form of scholarship which they can obtain from the admin department. In the form, they have to fill below fields
- Marks obtained in the semester
- Year of joining college
- And other admission-related details.
Admission Helpline: +91-7907887585.
The college is located at a place which could be easily reached from the airport, railway station, and bus stand. For your guidance, I have mentioned the distance from all three locations.
Airport: – From the airport, the college is located at a distance of 20.2 KM which can be easily reached in a time period of 43 minutes.
Railway station: – The College is located at a distance of 15.5 KM from the railway station and this distance could be covered in a time period of 42 minutes.
Bus stand: – Again the college is situated very near to the bus stand. The distance of 16KM can be covered in a time of 43 minutes.
So a person can avail of the facility of lectures by going to college using any mode of transportation.
In the above post, I have mentioned all the required information needed to take admission to Dhwanwantari Nursing College, Bangalore. The source of obtaining information is both online and offline mode which also includes reviews of the survey by students studying in the college, faculty, etc.
If anyone reading the post is having any queries regarding admission procedure or any other stuff related to college, please feel free to contact us at +91-7907887585.
If you are amazed at the given information and are willing to take admitted here, kindly share the information with your friends also so that they can also get a taste of this amazing college. Also if you want to share any valuable information with us kindly do the same in the comment section.
If you are a student of this college please do submit a review below which will help students choose the college wisely.