Welcome back to another informational post related to MDS admission in India. Here I will be giving you an in-depth and complete idea about how much fees a private dental college charges in India. I had also published a post regarding MDS course fees in Bangalore. This article gives you the general details about MDS course fees in private colleges.
You will be knowing that the fee structure will be different for different colleges and states. I will mention the MDS course fee range and the lowest fee structure I provide.
Table of Contents
Fee Structure I Provide for MDS
I had tied up with few good colleges in terms of patient exposure and faculties that provide a special fee structure for me. First of all, I will mention the approximate fee structure for each department and I will explain in-depth about it.
The fee structure mentioned below is including hostel, food, and registration charges. You will have to pay the university examination fees extra. I have colleges that don’t charge for materials and you can buy it on your own.
- Endodontics – 21-22 Lakhs.
- Orthodontics – 21-22 Lakhs.
- Oral Surgery – 21-22 Lakhs.
- Prosthodontics – 15-18 Lakhs.
- Pedodontics – 14-16 Lakhs.
- Periodontics – 12-14 Lakhs.
- Oral Medicine – 6-7 Lakhs.
- Community – 6-7 Lakhs.
- Oral Pathology – 6-7 Lakhs.
These are the colleges in North India and I can guarantee you the patient exposure and faculties. The fee structure for colleges in South India will be very much higher than this. They will also charge very high material charges compared to these colleges.
Pro Tip: If you are able to pay the complete fees in the first year itself, then I can talk with the college for more fee reduction. You can expect a discount anywhere between 2-3 lakhs in total fees.
Per Year Fees for MDS in Private Colleges
I can arrange installment facilities as you wish in a few dental colleges. Mostly all the dental colleges will ask to pay the tuition fees in an equal split and in special cases, they will be ready to negotiate with it.
If you can pay the complete fees in the first year you can get a good discount on your fees.
Now you might be thinking about whether you have to pay any donations to the college. No! You don’t have to pay fees more than the government fixed fees.
Why you must take MDS admission through me?
Think that the government fixed fees for a dental college is 10 lakhs per year. I can have a word with a few dental colleges and reduce the fee structure to 8 lakhs.
I have contact with a few dental colleges with whom I am working for the past 3 years. I will list down a few reasons why you must choose me:
- I only deal with colleges that have good patient exposure.
- I can help you choose the best college under your budget with good patient exposure in that department.
- Complete guidance and support for centralized counseling.
- I deal with reputed and DCI approved dental colleges.
- Payment procedures are secure and safe.
- I can arrange a facility to book the seat earlier.
- Admission will be through the counseling procedures and you will receive the allotment letter from the government.
- I can also arrange the supporting documents for education loans from colleges and universities.
- Few colleges provide scholarships for deserving candidates and I can help you in availing the same.
- You can expect excellent after support from me.
Eligibility for taking Admission
- Qualify for the NEET-MDS entrance exam.
- Have a BDS degree from a university approved by the Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed an internship by 31st March of the year of taking admission.
- The candidate must apply and attend online counseling procedures.
Documents required for admission
You must keep the below documents ready during the counseling and admission procedures.
- NEET scorecard.
- NEET admit card.
- BDS marks cards of all year.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Identity proof.
- Proof for date of birth.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
List of Few Dental Colleges I am dealing with
- DJ Dental College and Hospital, Modinagar.
- IDST Dental College, Modinagar.
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore.
- Kalka Dental College, Meerut.
- Subarti Dental College, Meerut.
- RKDF Dental College, Bhopal.
- ITS Dental College, Greater Noida.
- KD Dental College, Mathura.
- Sharavathi Dental College, Shimoga.
- Maruthi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Bapuji Dental College, Davangere.
- College of Dental Sciences, Davangere.
- Coorg Institute of Dental Science, Coorg.
- Himachal Institute of Dental Science.
- SDM Dental College, Dharwad.
- AJ Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- KVG Dental College, Sullia.
- Mahe Dental College, Mahe.
- Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
- M.R Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore.
- Dayanand Sagar Dental College, Bangalore.
- RV Dental College, Bangalore.
These are just a list of few dental colleges and I also deal with many colleges in Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, etc. I would be able to guide you better according to your requirements and get you an MDS seat at lower fees in a good college.
The information which I update in my blog is through my personal research. I had put in a lot of effort in collecting the data and publishing it here. If you feel this article helped you, then please do share it with your friends. If you are having any urgent queries, you can contact me on +91-99169 27248 or mail me on email@example.com.
You can also leave a comment below and I will try my best to revert back as soon as possible and answer your questions on MDS course fees in private colleges.