Well, of course, you do… who would ever say they don’t need MBBS admission in India without donation?
The REAL question you might be having is – How to get MBBS admission without donation?
There are many consultants who are into MBBS admissions in India. But, only a few of them will be able to guide you secure MBBS seat through management quota, that too without a donation.
Before knowing about the procedures, let it clear that you won’t be able to get an MBBS admission without qualifying the NEET entrance exam. Yes, NEET qualification is mandatory for admission to MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses.
Direct admission to MBBS is also not possible as all the candidates have to go through the centralized counseling procedures. If the seats are vacant even after the MOP-UP round, those candidates who have registered for the online counseling will be able to take the seats directly.
You must also understand that centralized counseling is to provide seats to students on merit wise and to cut off the donation part. You don’t have to pay any donation to college if you are getting an MBBS seat through counseling.
Table of Contents
MBBS Admission Procedure in India
The procedures for every state is different and I would brief about the general procedures for getting medical admission without any donation. As an example, I will take the case of direct admission in MBBS without donation in Karnataka.
You can read my detailed post about MBBS admission in India too.
Eligibility for Taking MBBS Admission
To take admission in MBBS, the candidate must:
- Have an aggregate of 50% marks in their 12th.
- I have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately.
- Qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of taking admission.
Please keep in mind that NEET qualification is mandatory. I used to get hundreds of calls telling me that they have qualified NEET and want to join MBBS in top medical colleges.
Steps to get MBBS Admission through Counseling
Please read this part very carefully!
I will list the basic steps for taking MBBS admission and will explain each one of them below. The major steps for taking MBBS admission is as below:
- NEET qualification.
- Register for online counseling.
- Document verification.
- Round One – Online choice filling.
- Round Two – Online choice filling.
- MOP-UP Round.
Just keep in mind the steps above. Now I will explain everything in detail.
NEET Qualification: As I told you-you must qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
Register for Online Counseling: Keep all your documents ready including the NEET scorecard. There will be two counselings, one is conducted by MCC and others by the respective state government. Before that decide in which state you want to take admission.
Register on both the MCC website and also the concerned state counseling website. For example, in Karnataka, the counseling procedures are done by Karnataka Examination Authority. There will be a registration fee of around Rs.1000.
Document Verification: The concerned authority will publish a date on which you must be physically present at a verification center for verifying your documents. In some states, the verification will be online.
In a few states like UP, Puducherry, etc. you must have to deposit a security deposit of around Rs.1 lac t Rs.2 lac which will be deducted from the first year tuition fees.
Round One Counseling: After the verification of documents the authority will publish dates for online counseling. During online counseling, you must log in with your credentials and choose a college of your choice and lock the option.
If you have allotted the seat then they will publish the results and you can download the allotment letter directly from the website or you can receive it offline. Don’t worry if you weren’t able to secure a seat, you can try in the second round of counseling.
Round Two Counseling: This is the same as the first round of counseling. If you weren’t allotted a seat in this round, then you can attend the MOP-UP round.
MOP-UP Round: All the seats which are vacant will be given to candidates in the MOP-UP round. MOP-UP round doesn’t happen online. You must be physically present the center for the MOP-UP round.
The seats which are left after the MOP-UP round will be given to candidates who have registered and attended the online counseling procedures. If you haven’t registered for the counseling, then you won’t be eligible for taking the vacant seats.
We can provide you complete guidance for admission in MBBS without donation and help you in the complete counseling procedures. If you feel you want to take admission through us, you can call us by clicking the below number.
Need more free information about MBBS admissions? Keep reading the complete post.
List of Documents Needed During Counseling and Admission
Before you start registering and attending the counseling procedures, please do keep these documents ready with you for hassle-free admission procedures.
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- TC or Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- NEET scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- Scanned passport size photo.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate, in a few states, if applicable.
Also, keep in mind to provide a working e-mail id and phone number as all the updates related to counseling will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail id.
Why Choose CareerMudhra.com?
I just want to tell you why we are one of the leading educational consultancies in India. We are unique in a few parts of the industry as we provide complete support and guidance to all our candidates.
- Experience: We have an experience of 13 years in career guidance and college admissions.
- Counseling Guidance: We will provide you complete support over the phone for your online counseling. We are always updated about every single news about MBBS admission in India. We are experts in MBBS admission in Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry.
- College Selection: There are many private medical colleges in India and it is easy to select one from that. Our team has made a checklist for college selection which will make it easy for selecting a college. We are also aware of each college, its patient exposure and other details.
- Loan Support: If you are in need of an educational loan, we can help you get loan paper and supporting documents from the college and university.
- Educational kit: We will provide our candidates with a free educational kit which will be surely helpful for students in the future.
- Referral Discount: We will provide our candidates with an easy way to earn or to get fee deductions. If you refer any student towards our consultancy, we will give you a decent incentive or give a deduction in your tuition fees.
List of Few MBBS Colleges
For MBBS admission, colleges cannot charge any donation as the complete admission procedure is through counseling. I will list a few medical colleges you will like:
- Subarti Medical College, Meerut.
- Sathya Sai Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MG Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore.
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur.
- BGS Global Medical College, Bangalore.
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore.
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry.
- Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai.
- Balaji Medical College, Chennai.
- Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore.
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore.
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur.
- SRM Medical College, Chennai.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Srinivas Medical College, Mangalore.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Sapthagiri Medical College, Bangalore.
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore.
- AB Shetty Medical College, Mangalore.
- KVG Medical College, Sullia.
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasa Medical College, Trichy.
- Karapagam Medical College, Coimbatore.
- Vinayaka Mission Medical College, Salem.
Did you love this article? Then please do share it with your friends and people in need in social media. I had tried my best to provide all the information regarding admission in MBBS without a donation, the admission procedures, etc. If you have any more questions regarding MBBS admission feel free to call our career expert or comment down your queries.
This post will be useful for you if you are looking for information regarding low-cost MBBS in India, Direct admission in MBBS without donation in UP, direct admission in MBBS without donation in Karnataka, etc.