Hi, friends! This post is exclusively for medical aspirants who want to take MBBS admission through the management quota. In this post, I will tell you the complete procedure to take MBBS admission in a private medical college through the management quota.
The first thing to keep in mind is that, if you want to take MBBS admission in any private medical college you must qualify for the NEET-UG entrance exam.
I would like to clearly tell you that there is nothing as a direct admission from the year 2017. Direct admission can only be done if the candidate has registered and attended the centralized counselling procedures. Yes, it is officially declared by the high court even for PG medical and dental admissions too. You can read the news given in the Hindu newspaper.
In 2017, many seats of candidates who had taken direct admission without attending the counselling procedures had been cancelled.
Now every one of you might be thinking about how I will be providing you MBBS admission to medical colleges in India. We are extremely experienced in the counselling procedures for MBBS admission through management or the NRI quota. We have the complete stats about the ranking and score which can be placed in a medical college.
Our team of experts will be helping you in every stage of counselling and help you secure MBBS admission to top private colleges within your budget.
Table of Contents
- Admission Procedures
- MBBS Management Quota Eligibility
- List of Documents to Submit During MBBS admission
- How to Select a College for MBBS Admission Through Management Quota?
- Frequently Asked Questions about MBBS Admission through Management Quota
- List of Good Medical Colleges in India
- Our Educational Consultancy Program Features
- Benefits If You Take MBBS Admission Through Management Quota Through Us
- Wrapping Up
In this post, I will explain in detail the:
- Admission procedures.
- Eligibility for MBBS Admission through management.
- List of Documents needed during admission.
- How to Choose a College for MBBS admission through management quota?
- Frequently asked questions about MBBS admission through management quota.
- List of good medical colleges.
- CareerMudhra MBBS admission consulting program features.
- Benefits if you take admission through our service.
- If not interested in taking our service, how to select a well-educational consultant?
There are a lot of educational consultants out there and we boast to tell you that we are one of the experts in medical college admissions. We are into the educational consulting business for the past 13 years and we are exactly updated about the new procedures and rules for taking medical admission through the management quota.
We also have a team of professional doctors who can guide you through college selection, which will be one of the unique features. We also provide our clients will great benefits, which will be surely useful for all students in the future.
Please do read carefully about the procedures for taking MBBS admission through the management or NRI quota. There are a few steps, you must follow to get MBBS admission in India.
I am telling you about general procedures. in some states, the procedures may change, but the basic procedure is always the same. If there is any change in any procedures, it will surely be updated here.
Steps for taking MBBS admission in management:
- Qualify NEET-UG.
- Choose the state where you want to take MBBS admission.
- Register on the MCC website if you are interested in deemed universities.
- Register for counselling in the state where you prefer to join. If you want to take admission to UP, then register on the UP NEET website.
- In some cases, few states will ask for security deposits ranging from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh which will be refunded.
- Then you have to verify your documents. In some states, there is no procedure for document verification.
- College choice filling. You have to give the choice of the college you want to join.
- There will be two rounds of online counseling and if you weren’t allotted a seat, then you can attend the MOP-UP round.
- All the vacant seats will be filled through the MOP-UP round.
MBBS Management Quota Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria for joining MBBS admission through the management quota:
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates must pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately.
- The candidate must qualify for the NEET-UG exam.
- The candidate must attend the centralized counselling procedure.
List of Documents to Submit During MBBS admission
The following documents must be kept ready with the candidate during the counselling procedure:
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- 10th marks card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card and Number.
- Passport size photograph – 4 nos.
How to Select a College for MBBS Admission Through Management Quota?
You are joining a medical course and you will have to treat patients. For that, you must join a good college where there are very good patients and other facilities.
Like this, I had made a list of things you must see, while choosing a medical college for admission:
- The college must be MCI recognized. Last year many medical colleges lost its recognition due to some issues. Please be updated about the same.
- The college must be affiliated with a reputed university.
- The medical college must be approved by the government of India.
- The college must have very good patient flow. Without treating a patient practically, how could you work after your course? So please choose colleges with excellent patient flow. There are many small medical colleges with excellent patient exposure too. There is no need that you must target high-ranking and costly medical colleges.
- The college must have excellent faculties, especially in the clinical departments. There are many medical colleges in India with fresher lectures, who are very much exposed to clinical practices and new technologies.
- The medical college must be equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipment. This keeps you updated with the latest treatment techniques.
- I would also prefer you to see the location and climatic condition of the place. There are few medical colleges which are located in the outskirts and dry places. In these places, even the water quality will be very bad, which could give you health problems.
- The tuition fees and extra fees must be affordable. Most of the colleges charge hidden fees, for materials, study materials, transportation, etc. There are colleges that charge Rs.4 lakh for hostel and mess. So, when you choose a college inquire about every single extra fee.
These are only a few things I would like you to keep in mind while choosing a medical college.
Frequently Asked Questions about MBBS Admission through Management Quota
1. Is NEET Qualification mandatory to take MBBS admission?
Yes. You must qualify for NEET-UG to take MBBS admission.
2. Should I qualify for NEET-UG to take MBBS admission abroad?
Yes, you must qualify for NEET-UG for taking MBBS admission through management quota abroad also.
3. Will there be any donation I have to pay?
No, you don’t have to pay any kind of donation or capitation fees for MBBS admission in India. You can read my detailed article about MBBS admission without any donation.
4. Will be there be any extra charges other than tuition fees?
Yes, you have to pay hostel, mess, material, transportation fees extra. This fee depends on college to college. Few colleges may also charge some other extra fees.
5. Is there any service charge we have to pay for you?
Normally we don’t charge any service charge as the college pays us. But, in a few cases, you have to pay us a small service charge. We will be telling you the total package including our service charge.
List of Good Medical Colleges in India
These are just for reference and I would like you to go through a few colleges and medical colleges in India.
- Shubarti Medical College and Hospital.
- MS Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital.
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences.
- MVJ Medical College and Research Center.
- St.Johns Medical College.
- JSS Medical College and Hospital.
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science.
- JJM Medical College.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College.
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College.
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital.
- Yenepoya Medical College.
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Science.
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College.
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Science.
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Science.
- East Point College of Medical Sciences.
- Al-Ameen Medical College.
- Navodaya Medical College.
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Science.
- Laxmi Narayana Medical College.
- Sri Venkateshwara Medical College.
- PSG Medical College.
- Vinayaka Mission Medical College.
Our Educational Consultancy Program Features
Here we will tell you and explain the best and unique features of educational consultancy. Few of our features keep us leading in the industry.
- Experience: We have 13 years of experience in career guidance, career counselling, and admission procedures. Most of our clients are references from our old students.
- Reputed Colleges: We deal only with reputed medical colleges in the country. All the medical colleges we refer to will be MCI recognized and affiliated with a good university. We the patient’s stats of the college and will only refer students to colleges with good patient exposure.
- Dedicated Medical Wing: We have a team of medical experts, who can explain the course, its scope, and future aspects. This gives our students a complete idea of the structure.
- Selection of College: We help you in selecting the best colleges. There are a lot of medical colleges with great facilities and faculties and we are always updated about the same. We will help you select a college within your budget and marks.
- College tour: We can arrange a college trip within a few cities and show you different medical colleges and universities. You can choose the one you feel good about.
- Counselling Support: We provide you complete support from online registration to the allotment of MBBS seats to our candidates. We are very much experienced in counselling procedures and we always stay updated with all the information.
- Secure Payments: We never take payments illegally. All your payments will be through the counselling procedures as a demand draft. In case if you have to pay anything outside, we will let you know prior to that.
- Papers for Educational loan: If you want to apply for an Educational loan, we can provide you with supporting documents from the college and universities. These papers will surely help you speed up the loan process.
- After support: In case, even after the admission process if you need any kind of support you can let us know. We will surely help you out in any possible manner.
Benefits If You Take MBBS Admission Through Management Quota Through Us
We provide all the candidates with great jaw-dropping benefits. A lot of benefits are coming your way and will be updated here.
- Scholarship: Some of our partnered institutes provide a scholarship for our candidates. But, for medical aspirants scholarships are only available in colleges other than India.
- Educational kit: We will provide an educational kit to all our candidates which includes required study materials and stationaries, which will be surely helpful in the future.
- Offers: We are tied up with a few merchants who deal with medical and other products. We will give you exclusive discounts for our candidates and update them frequently.
These are what we provide to our clients. If you are interested to take our service, then click the call button below.
Not interested to take our consultancy service?
No problem, but let us tell you how to choose an educational consultant for MBBS admission through the management quota.
Please do choose MBBS admission consultants who:
- I have excellent experience in the MBBS counselling procedure.
- Have a permanent office.
- I can provide you with phone support anytime you need it. I had heard my clients say that they had met consultants who never picks up the call. So beware of fraud consultants.
- Deal with MCI-recognized and affiliated colleges only. Please check the official website of the Medical Council of India for the list of recognized medical colleges in India.
- Can provide you with MBBS seats at a competitive fee structure. Many consultants will be having a great network with colleges and they will be able to provide admission at competitive fees.
- I can provide you with educational loan assistance.
- It provides the best after support and exciting benefits. 😛
These would be the checklist I would be using If I was in your place.
We will also be able to guide you in the following:
- We can give you an idea, of which all colleges will get MBBS admission at the lowest package.
- Chances of getting a college according to your NEET-UG score.
- Category-wise selection of a college.
- Which all colleges you must opt for the online counseling procedure.
- Which college to choose with your budget and NEET score.
We will be able to help you with all the procedures from registration until you secure MBBS admission.
So concluding the MBBS admission section, I guess I had helped you by providing an informative article. I had tried my best to explain to you everything about the admission procedure in the simplest possible way. if you found this article worth sharing, please do share it with your friends on social media.
If you have got any questions regarding MBBS admission through management quota, feel free to comment down your query or call us on the below number or Whatsapp on the same.
This post will be useful if you are searching for MBBS admission through management quota in Kerala, MBBS admission through management quota in Tamil Nadu, direct admission in MBBS admission through management quota, etc.
You can also go through my detailed post about MBBS admission through management quota in Bangalore and MBBS admission India and abroad without donation.